An Intensive is an extended therapy session that is designed for a specific purpose. It can be scheduled for a 3-4 hour experience up to several days. Central Valley Counseling Center offers this service for Individuals, Couples, and Families. Intensives provides clients with focused distraction-free experiences that has powerful results in breaking through obstacles that cannot be accomplished in a 50 to 75 minute session once a week. In addition, many people are unable, due to varying circumstances to schedule a weekly appointment.
Why are intensives so effective?
- Intensives aren’t confined to the time restraints of brief weekly counseling sessions.
- Clients are away from distractions for the duration of their experience.
- Clients identify core issues and uncover hidden obstacles
- The extended experience allows time for release and resolution of pent up feelings in an environment of safety and compassion.
- Intensives are an effective and economical way to grow and heal in a short period of time.
- Those that travel, live out of town and/or have difficult schedules can have access to a process that produces rapid results.
Type of Intensives Offered…
- Private Couples Intensive (3 hours to 3 nights/4 days)
- Multi-Couples Intensive (No more than 5 couples)
- Family Intensive with and without children present
- Parenting Intensive
- Group Therapy One to Two day Intensives
- Anger Management
- Growth Group
- Post Abortion Healing
- Adult Survivors Expressive Therapy Group
- Mother’s Group
- Father’s Group
- Grief and Loss Group
- Christian Healing Retreat
How do I sign up for an Intensive?
- For already Scheduled events, sign up online.
- To Schedule a private intensive or to reserve a space on a future un-scheduled event…
Call (559) 908-2991 or send us an email. Please be specific with your request.